Auction portal Adolf Loos
The exhibition and auction hall Adolf Loos Apartment and Gallery presents you with an online auction portal.
After completing all mandatory fields, you will receive a confirmation e-mail, after which the registration will be approved by the responsible auction house employee. Approval takes one working day.
You will then be informed of your successful registration again by e-mail.
After successful registration, you can browse the individual auction lots, place limits and bid online in the live auction from the comfort of your home.
The pre-auction exhibition of selected artworks takes place in the Expo 58 ART exhibition hall (Letenské sady 1500/80, 170 00 Prague 7). All artworks included in the auction are on display at the pre-auction exhibition. Admission is free. As the only auction house and gallery in the Czech Republic, we provide a lifetime guarantee of authenticity for the artworks sold.
Pre-auction exhibition date:
- November 5 - December 3, 2022 Open daily including weekends and holidays (10 AM - 6 PM)
- December 4, 2022 open from 10 AM to 1:30 PM
- December 4, 2022 from 2:00 PM LIVE AUCTION
The results will be published after the auction in the form of a results list, which can be found here.
The individual successful bidders will be informed within the next maximum 2 days on how to collect and pay for the auctioned work by email.
We are CLOSED on December 5-6, 2022, we are processing the auction results.
Thank you for your understanding.
How to bid in an auction
- attending an auction in person means that you can get involved in the atmosphere, talk to the auctioneer, talk to our staff, it can give you also a real feel for the current marketplace for the product you are interested in
- before the auction opening you will need to register at the registration desk in the auction hall
- after the registration you will obtain your bidder´s number
- if you are unable to attend the auction in person you can bid by phone
- we will contact you before your Lot is offered, yout bids will be taken verbally over the phone and handled by one of our friendly staff who will communicate your bids in person to the auctioneer
3By Written Bid
- you can simply state in writing the maximum price that you are prepared to bid to on any Lot and this information is passed to the auctioneer
- you can sell the Lot at a lower price, even if the auctioneer price is lower than your set limit and you will be the highest bidder